What Information Does The Site Collect ?
When you make a purchase we consider you as a registered customer and for this purpose I ask you to provide basic personal information such as your name, contact details, address and website information needed in order to fulfil the reporting you request.
I may also collect information about your usage of this site which includes but is not limited to date and time of visits, traffic statistics, browser type, IP address, page visits, emails sent, etc.
What Is Done With Your Information?
I am serious about ensuring that your information remains private and confidential. We won’t use, sell, rent, exchange or share your information.
I will use your information for the following purposes:
- To authenticate and provide you access to this website.
- To accept and process your request for services.
- To notify you of pertinent information relating to your purchases and promotional materials or newsletters from andrewlockman.com.
- To improve our online service and to diagnose problems and fix as soon as possible.
- To contact you for after service feedback reviews via email for the purpose of improving the quality of the website and my services.
- If you purchase any product sold on this site or promoted by me, you will automatically be subscribed to our free newsletter. If you do not wish to receive this free newsletter, you may opt out at any time. I include an unsubscribe link at the bottom of every email sent. If you have any trouble opting out, please send me an via the address at the top of the site and I will manually remove you from our email list(s).
We reserve the right to use the name and/or logo of the company you work for in publicity material, advertising or marketing collateral, unless you specifically tell us otherwise. Your name, email address and all other personal information will remain confidential at all times. This may include feedback provided by you for the purpose of testimonials on this site.
What About Security?
This site employs security measures to protect your information from unauthorised but we can’t guarantee the security of your data while its being transmitted over the Internet to and from our servers which may be located outside of Australia.
What Data Do I Store?
This site uses third party hosting providers and SaaS vendors to provide the necessary infrastructure, hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to operate but we do own all the code, databases and all rights to the andrewlockman.com web site. You, as my customer, will retain all rights to your data.
What About Social Media?
I may create and host a public discussion forum or blogs for my customers and the general public from time to time. Any information disclosed in these areas is deemed public information and each user is responsible for and should exercise caution when disclosing personal information on these forums/blogs. Andrewlockman.com is not responsible for any such information disclosed or any action taken as a result of the disclosed information.
What Are Cookies And What Are They For?
My hosting package uses ‘cookies’ to store and track information about the use of all visitors. A cookie is information that is sent to your browser from the web server and stored on your computer. We issue cookies to your computer when you make a purchase, sign up for newsletters, download any document, and when you register with our service.
What If I Have A Question?